23 April 2010

libre in Cuba


the last stop of my trip was Cuba. I arrived in Havana and spent some days exploring the beautiful old city while trying to get a grip for this special country, that's so different from the rest and which I found very difficult to understand.


going on to Trinidad for some more colonial highlights and green mountains I was still struggling with the ideology and the reality, but found the people everywhere to be very hospitable and happy enough.


for some more beach days and a bit of party-time I decided to go to Varadero, stayed in the retro Internacional Hotel and got my final tan on the dream-white beach with turquoise water, enjoying life and thanking heaven for all the incredible opportunities and this trip in particular, before I eventually flew back to Europe.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen