15 Juli 2010

Capetonian Views

Everyone told me how beautiful Capetown is but still I wasn't quite prepared for the outstanding beauty of this part of the world.
After a long and rainy day in the car we arrived at sunset from the Sir Lowry's Pass and for the first time I loved the traffic jam because that meant I could enjoy the fantastic view even longer :)



The next days we spent exploring the city and the surroundings, including a trip to the wine region around Stellenbosch with georgeous views from the vineyards and the spectacular backdrop of snow-capped mountains.


Table mountain even cleared its famous tablecloth when we went up there and so we got some absolutely amazing 360-degree views of the peninsula.


Driving around the peninsula is really hard as you get distracted by the natural beauty all the time and I had to pull over more than once because I just could not concentrat on the road for all the beautiful views around us.


More sunsets along the coast and dramatic skies left us deeply in love with this beautiful city and I am already planning to go back and see more.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen