29 Januar 2012

veggies & bread

When we got back to Gabs, I found a flyer for a "vegbox" at our gate. We decided to try it and got our first weekly delivery of fresh, locally grown, vegetables, salad and fruits. Now our fridge is full of healthy, green stuff and so far, we've not become tired of the veggies. Also, given the lack of proper bread, we have started to bake our own bread. Björn has mastered the art of baking bread with all sorts of flour and grains, and I made some baguette the other night from a recipe I got from my mother. We ate it fresh out of the oven with salad from our "vegbox" and it was sooo good that it was almost gone by the time I remembered to take a picture ;)
Anyone in Gabs interested in getting a vegbox, contact Karin at 76637577 or email thevegbox@home.co.bw

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen