06 Februar 2012

summer nights

We spent a fantastic weekend in Pretoria and Joburg, and had a great time at the Jozifest on Saturday. It took place in Newtown, in an old industrial area, and there were bands, DJs, dancing and a great atmosphere with an interesting crowd.
Okay, I must admit that I didn't know any of the acts, but hey -
a party's a party, right!?!

Somehow, my favorite spot was that large, dark hall with DJs playing what I thought to be quite demanding drum'n'base and other beats.
And if this wasn't enough, we went to Kitcheners afterwards, and I just absolutely loved that place, the vibe and the incredibly sophisticated, cool music...
There is a bar, a dancing room and a Bismark painting on the wall above the DJ.
It kinda felt like a party at someone's home and I was soo glad I was invited, too ;)
It was so much fun to go out in a real city!
Thanks Lea and Terence for having us!
See a whole lot more Jozifest pics here...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen